Are you finding it difficult to emotionally or mentally move forward from your domestic violence experiences?
Would you like to resolve the effect that part of your life continues to have on your life so you can finally live peacefully and joyfully?
Healing the emotional and mental aspect of the traumatic experience is often left unresolved, until now.
Your body may be healed from the physical injuries it substaned, but what about your mental and emotional wellbeing?
For many there remains this constant reminder of what they have been through, and while we all consider you to be a survivor of domestic violence, do you? If not I want to help you finally live life knowing inner peace and joy, free of the negative effects of your experience.
The emotional and mental aftermath of domestic violence results in ptsd for a lot of survivors which can include:
- trust issues (of self and others)
- flashbacks / reliving the trauma all over again
- seclusion or avoidance of people, places, objects or events that could or are reminders of the experiences
- nervous breakdowns
- extreme irritability
- hypervigilance / questioning safety
- questioning decision making skills further impacting self-worth and self-esteem
- nightmares or bad dreams about the traumatic experience
In the Trauma Release Coaching™ program, we gently safely and thoroughly resolve and release all the emotional and mental aspects of your domestic violence experience, including how you felt at the time and now, what it was like for you then and now, and any remaining affects your experience had and currently has on your life.
Ready to heal the remaining aspects of your domestic violence experience? I will help you!